CRICOS CODE: 090627G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Must be an International student
- New entrants or inexperienced workers with limited/no experience in the business sector.
- Diverse learners from a variety of backgrounds.
- Learners who wish to formalise existing skills, progress in their careers or have the ability to study a higher-level qualification
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
RTO Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- International Student will need to provide valid Visa copy, Passport copy and additional academic documents.An International Student may need to provide English IELTS score 5.5 or above or anything equivalent to the same level of English if applying Offshore,however if the student has completed a Certificate IV or higher qualification in Australia and is Onshore, then the IELTS is not required (please refer to student handbook).
- SITS requires students to complete a customised Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment. LLN assessment is conducted to identify any support individual learners need prior to their enrolment or commencement.
- 90 weeks (including holidays)
Term 1 – 14th Jan 2019 – 07th Apr 2019
Term 2 – 06th May 2019 – 28th July 2019
Term 3 – 26th Aug 2019 – 22nd Dec 2019
Term 4 – 20th Jan 2020 – 26th Apr 2020
Term 5 – 25th May 2020 – 04 Oct 2020
The course is delivered Monday to Sunday each week. The following dates are identified as Holiday Breaks:
08th Apr 2019 – 05th May 2019
29th July 2019 – 25th Aug 2019
23th Dec 2019 – 19th Jan 2020
27th Apr 2020 – 24th May 2020
The total course duration is 90 weeks including all holidays
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
- Tuition Fee $8,000
- Administration Fee (not refundable) $250
- Learning Resources $300
Total Fees: $8,550.00
Recognition of Prior Learning
Students may be eligible to apply for recognition of their chosen qualification by providing evidence of their previous training, employment experience or other life skills that meet qualification requirements. Successful applications may result in a reduced training time.
Students may be eligible to apply for credit transfer. This is where you can provide evidence of previous studies where there is equivalence to the units of competency within the course.
(Please refer to student handbook).
Units of Competency
Total number of units = 12
- 4 core units plus
- 8 elective units
These are listed below:
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|