study in   

Form for agents

We do not have any agents.

If you need migration advice use a migration agent who is registered in Australia. Some Registered Migration Agents are located overseas or have representatives in international markets. If an education agent is based in Australia, it is against the law for them to provide you with migration advice, unless they are also a Registered Migration Agent. Further information on Registered Migration Agents can be found at: