Welcome to Step Into Training Services
Welcome to Step into Training Services (SITS), where new and exciting experiences and adventures await you. We welcome you to our RTO family, where our staff and trainers are ready to offer you the best educational opportunity we can. Our courses are designed to ensure that your learning experience is the best it can be.
HCR Constructions Pty Ltd trading as Step into Training Services, RTO 91533 , CRICOS-03474G is a National Recognised Training Organisation, and provides a range of qualifications recognised under the VET Qualifications Framework.
Step into training services meets the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and involves industry in its training and assessment arrangements to confirm that our students meet industry requirements. Our Membership in the various Industry Associations and our close working relationship with employers in these industries, enable us to remain well-informed of changes and needs as they arise. SITS is recognised as provider of quality-assured and nationally recognised training and qualifications. We believe choosing the right course is the most important step for your future career.
Our courses are designed by highly qualified staff with extensive industry and teaching experience ensuring that your learning experience is of the highest quality.We recognize the need for highly interactive learning, with a key focus on the learner and their ultimate goals and career aspirations.
Our Mission Statement
To deliver quality training and assessment leading to quality outcomes that meet the needs of our clients and industry.
Our objectives are:
- We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
- Safety and equality. We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
- Integrity and ethics. We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
- Quality committed. We aspire to deliver consistent, high quality services and apply quality systems which support training and assessment excellence.
- Learner-centred. We thrive on providing training and assessment that is learner centred and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our clients and strive to attract them time after time through high quality training and assessment experiences.
- Industry engagement. We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations.